For those of you reading along here and on Roamancing, you’ll know that over the past few months I have crossed paths a few time with Ross Neilsen and taken a bit of a fancy to his music. He’s none to shabby either. What kind of gal would I be after all to turn my back on a dark and mysterious stranger that gives damn fine hugs. I certainly wasn’t brought up that way. The more hugs the merrier!
So given that I’m in Ontario and he’s in Ontario this month, I’ll just have to stalk him for more hugs. I encourage others to do the same, as really who wouldn’t want to hug this man (especially after listening to the last song in this set)?
So how does one find him? Just follow this schedule, and stay the Hell out of my way when I go to hug him at the Casabah in Hamilton (I introduced him to you, so I get to hug him first … so there!):
- March 8, 2012 ~ 7:30 pm ~ Acoustic Grill Solo, Picton, ON
- March 9, 2012 ~ 9 pm ~ Stonewater Pub Solo, Ganaoque, ON
- March 10, 2012 ~ 8 pm ~ Huron Club Solo, Collingwood, ON
- March 11, 2012 ~ noon ~ Huron Club Brunch Solo, Collingwood, ON
- March 15, 2012 ~ 9 pm ~ Casbah Lounge Solo with guests Ian Philp, Hamilton, ON
- March 16, 2012 ~ 9 pm ~ RCHA Club Kingston Blues Society, Kingston, ON
- March 17, 2012 ~ 9:30 pm ~ Lavigne Tavern Solo, Lavigne, ON
- March 18, 2012 ~ noon ~ Huron Club Brunch Solo, Collingwood, ON
- March 19, 2012 ~ 9 pm ~ The Press Club Solo, Toronto, ON
- March 20, 2012 ~ 9 pm ~ The Local on Ronces Solo, Toronto, ON
- March 21, 2012 ~ 7 pm ~ Oasis Bar and Grill Solo, Cobourg, ON
- March 22, 2012 ~ 9 pm ~ Irene’s Pub Solo, Ottawa, ON