I am may love to argue with Erica Hargreave, but she really is quite brilliant at times, especially when it comes to designing such delightful concoctions as The Coffee Float. Now I know Erica would protest and say it was a group effort between her, her friend Monica, and the Girl Guides and Sparks (as after all they were the ones with the brilliant idea of Ice Cream for Breakfast), but Erica’s the one that took it that extra steps further and added Sunday toppings on it and got the mix just right.
- 3/4 of a cup of good coffee
- 1 small – medium scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
- Fill a mug 3/4 full with piping hot, quality coffee.
- Top the coffee off with a small to mid size scoop of ice cream.
- Decorate with chocolate syrup, caramel syrup and sprinkles. (No, these are not optional. That would just be plain silly.)
* If you add sugar to your coffee, you can probably give that a miss on this beverage. It’s sweet enough on it’s own.*
Drink back and enjoy! With special dedication to all the folks out shoveling and being neighbourly this morning.